Being a professional blogger means you are blogging and giving benefits for others. Your blog may contain your own personal experience of which you have taken the knowledge essence other people can take advantage of.
There are many questions how to be a professional blogger. The potential income gained from this activity becomes an attraction for anyone to start blogging, in addition to improving their personal brand.
To get many visitors to your blog, the following are some tips you can make use of;
1. Your blog should provide useful information for your readers. Every post you made should give added value for your readers. Hence, it is important to keep the uniqueness and originality of your blog content since most search engines pay attention more to a blog that has original contents and provides useful information for readers.
2. Focus on one topic or niche. Interesting topics or titles can attract visitors. Moreover, the consistency of your topic will get clear target readers. You can create a blog focusing on photography, cooking, or gardening, and write on that topic.
3. Set your blog to be SEO friendly. Your blog will be easily recognized by a search engine. There are many tutorials available in the internet for this. If you have difficulties, however, you can employ a professional SEO consultant to do this.
4. Use an analytic tool to know your blog statistics. Google analytic is the best one for this purpose. Know your visitors, their country, their visit span, and the topic they read. Knowing your visitors’ character is useful for your blog improvement.
5. Use email subscription service or feedburner. This service will make your readers easily submit their email and get your blog update to their personal email.
6. Use a clear category and navigation. Put your posting inside an appropriate category, and show such category on your blog clearly, such as in the sidebar or under your blog header.
7. Integrate your blog with such social media as Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. Install a share or like tool to increase a viral effect on your blog. If your readers like your article, they will share the article to their friends which then increases your visitors.
8. Use Captcha to prevent spam coming to your blog comment box. There are many tools available that you can use freely.
9. Monitor and reply your readers’ comment. Your readers’ comment is important to notice since it is the media for you to discuss with your readers. Respond all comments wisely and your readers will appreciate you.
10. Consistency. It is the last tip but the most important to keep. There are many beginning bloggers who fail to build their blog due to their inconsistency. They make posts only for a month, and then stop. Hence, to be a professional blogger, you should regularly update your blog. Provide useful articles for your readers and do it again and again.